Popular drink almost kills dad, leaves a large gaping hole in his head
Brianna Austin

Popular drink almost kills dad, leaves a large gaping hole in his head

Austin and Brianna were eagerly awaiting their first child. But just a couple of weeks before Brianna gave birth, the mother-to-be received a phone call that would change her life forever.

It was Brianna’s mother-in-law, and she didn’t have good news.

“Austin had an accident.”

Austin’s mother didn’t know what had happened to her son, she just knew that it was bad. So Brianna drove as fast as she could to the hospital to find out what was wrong with her husband.

Rullstol
Facebook/Endres Photography

Austin and Brianna had been so happy over the previous months as they looked forward to the birth of their first child. But now, Austin’s life hung on a thread and nobody knew what was wrong, reports Fox News.

He had a lot of bleeding in his brain, but doctors didn’t know why.

Then after performing some more tests, the doctors ruled out drugs and thought they found the scary cause.

Austin Brianna
Facebook/Endres Photography

For some time, Austin had been working overtime at work, and had a long commute. In order to stay awake, he had started drinking a lot of energy drinks.

The legal drink had left him in coma, and his future was uncertain.

Brianna Austin
Facebook/ Endres Photography

Austin was unresponsive for several weeks, and when it came time for Brianna to give birth, she had to do it without Austin by her side.

But as if by a miracle, Austin woke up shortly afterward.

Still, he was hard to recognize. Surgery had left a large gaping hole in Austin’s skull.

Austin
Facebook/Endres Photography

Eight months after giving birth, Brianna has her hands full caring for both Austin and their little boy.

Austin isn’t the same man that Brianna first fell in love with and probably never will be, either. But Brianna loves him anyway, more and more every day.

Brianna Austin
Facebook/Endres Photography

“Love is knowing you would sacrifice things that you didn’t even know you could sacrifice,” Brianna wrote on Facebook. ”Love is selfless.”

Please share this with your friends on Facebook, so that more people learn the dangers of drinking energy drinks!