Spaghetti and meatballs are great, but they can get a bit dull on the long run… While my kids are loyal fans, I get pretty tired of making it again and again. Luckily, I like experimenting with new ways to elevate classic dishes… And the standard muffin tray can do wonders for that! I’ve already tried making omelettes in them before, which came out great.. Then I came across THIS amazingly clever idea. It’s really not very complicated and the result had my mouth watering. Perfect as a light lunch or as an appetizer to impress your friends with at your next dinner party.
1. Begin by boiling 170 grams of spaghetti noodles.
2. Cook the pasta until it is al dente. Pour it into a bowl and mix with olive oil.
3. Sprinkle parmesan cheese over the pasta.
4. Insert small portions of the pasta into the muffin molds. Don’t forget to brush them with a little cooking oil before.
5. Scoup pasta sauce/tomato sauce onto each mold.
6. Then, just stick a meatball in the center of each.
7. Add another layer of sauce.
8. And then– more Parmesan …
9. Bake in the oven at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 10-15 minutes.
10. Sprinkle some fresh parsley flakes on top… et voilà! Pretty neat, huh?
Here’s the video showing you step-by-step instructions
Share this recipe so more people can discover this amazing little appetizer idea!
Just hit the like button below for more stories like this in your feed.