Ground beef is often a hit in dishes, and can be used in a wide array of delicious ways you can serve when you have dinner guests.
But never have I seen a ground beef dish quite like this one!
The dish contains ground beef, bacon, cheese, onions, and peppers… with these magical ingredients combining perfectly into this super creation.
Scroll down to find out how to prepare this class-of-its-own dish and feel free to pass it along to others who you suspect might appreciate it, too!
2 lbs ground beef
2 packages bacon strips
12 slices emmental or cheddar cheese
2 peppers, sliced and fried
1 onion, sliced and fried
1. Mix the ground beef and taco spice together in a bowl.
2. Spread the beef mixture out evenly on a baking sheet covered with aluminum foil.
3. Layer the cheese, fried onions and fried peppers on top.
4. Roll into a large cylinder.
5. Lay the bacon slices over a second baking sheet covered with foil. Roll the meat until it is completely wrapped in bacon.
6. Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes inside the foil, then another 30 minutes without the foil.
7. And done! Doesn’t it just look amazing!?
Watch the video instructions below:
Doesn’t it look divine? Please share with all your friends who you think would appreciate this recipe, too!