My favorite things during Sundays is staying in bed a little longer and then cook a great brunch. That’s why I was so glad when I found this amazing recipe that includes my favorite: bacon. It looks so delicious and I’m going to try this as soon as possible. I’m sharing this with you so that you as well can enjoy a super-brunch!
6 slices soft sandwich bread
6 slices of bacon
1 Tbsp. butter
1 large egg
2 Tbsp. milk
Pinch of salt
Cheese or Nutella for dipping (optional)
1. Start of by cutting the crusts off of the bread. You can use any bread you want really (whole wheat, sourdough, it doesn’t matter).
2. Roll each piece of bread until it’s flat. Use a rolling pin or a jar.
3. Put the bacon in a frying pan and cook until it’s done. Just don’t cook it to hard otherwise it might break. Save the bacon grease as well, you’ll need it later.
4. Place one piece of bacon in the middle of every bread and roll up the bread.
5. Whisk egg, milk, and salt in a bowl and then roll the blankets in the mixture.
6. Now, use the bacon grease to cook the blankets for 3-4 minutes or until they are golden brown.
7. If you want, you san server your blankets with a dip, like cheddar cheese or Nutella.
Serve to your kids, friends or well, just yourself 🙂
Original source: Little Things
Feel free to press the like button below for more articles like this.