If you've ever wanted to create your own pair of one-of-a-kind sneakers, you're going to want to see this.
Because I'm sure you'll also agree that white sneakers can quite boring, not to mention easy to muck up...
So if you have some free time and are looking for a fun way to jazz up your white sneakers, it's easier than you think!
What you need:
1 pair of canvas shoes
A hobby knife
1. Cut two pieces of fabric to fit on the front of your shoes. Cut the fabric a little larger than the area itself. This will make it easier to get the perfect cut later.
2. Use a brush to spread glue across the first shoe.
3. Place the first piece of fabric onto the glued surface. Then, smooth the fabric to remove any air bubbles.
4. Now, apply glue to the heel and cut a piece of fabric to cover it.
5. Press the fabric properly into place. Then, repeat with the other shoe...
6. Fine-tune the edges and cut off any fabric that protrudes over the edges.
7. Be careful not to cut into the shoes themselves.
8. That's it! Pretty nice, huh?
And best of all, the possibilities are endless, depending on the fabric you want to use.
So what are you waiting for? Try this out!
Talk about a smart idea to design your very own sneakers and update your wardrobe!
Please share this if you know anyone who might like to give this a try.
Published by Newsner, please like