Huge new batch of UFO files released by Pentagon includes videos showing interaction with aircraft

The Pentagon has released a fresh batch of UFO files, including dozens of videos said to show unexplained objects near military aircraft.

The release comes ahead of Memorial Day weekend and follows Donald Trump’s February order to declassify documents related to UFOs, unidentified aerial phenomena (UAPs) and possible extraterrestrial activity.

This latest batch contains 64 files in total. According to CBS News, the release includes six PDF documents, seven audio files and 51 videos.

Videos show mysterious objects

Several of the newly released clips contain grainy footage captured by military systems alongside descriptions of the encounters.

One video, recorded on November 23, 2020, is described as showing a “Spherical UAP over AFG in and out of clouds.” Another clip from October 2022 is labeled “Cigar Shaped or Fast Spherical UAP.”

According to accompanying information, the footage was uploaded to a classified network in June 2024.

The Pentagon says some information has been blacked out to protect identities and sensitive military locations.

“Redactions have been made to protect the identity of eyewitnesses, the location of government facilities, or potentially sensitive information about military sites not related to UAP,” the Department of War said.

Officials insist encounter details remain untouched

According to officials, details relating to the alleged encounters themselves have not been removed.

“No redactions have been made to any files released under President Trump’s directive concerning information about the nature or existence of any encounter reported as a UAP or related phenomena,” the statement added.

This is the second major release so far. The first batch, made public on May 8, contained 162 files.

Secretary of War Pete Hegseth also weighed in on the release.

“These files, hidden behind classifications, have long fueled justified speculation — and it’s time the American people see it for themselves,” Hegseth said.

The full collection of files is now available on the Department of War’s website.

READ MORE:

 

Read more about...