bacteria

62-year-old woman left fighting for her life after eating this popular dish

After eating at a restaurant called Asian King Buffet in Waxahachie just outside of Dallas, Germain Mobley felt that something was ...

Man fighting for his life after contracting flesh-eating bacteria on family kayaking trip

Gepostet von Ricky Rutherford am Samstag, 12. Oktober 2013 By the time he got home from work on the following day, ...

Man dies just 48 hours after contracting flesh-eating bacteria in Florida – now his daughter wants to warn others

According to Cheryl, her father had cancer and his immune system was compromised as a result. During a trip to ...

Boy gets a wound and dies 8 days later, after doctors miss a detail in the wound

After the unfortunate bike crash, the Oregon youngster suffered a deep wound in his thigh and ended up in the ...

Why you should never wear shoes indoors

Studies show that on average, we carry up to half a million bacteria on our shoes – something most of ...