danger - Read up on all the latest about danger on Newsner

danger

His dog died after a day at the beach – now he wants to warn other dog owners not to make the same mistake

His dog died after a day at the beach – now he wants to warn other dog owners not to make the same mistake

Saltwater poisoning can be fatal for dog. Sadly, Chris Taylor now knows this all too well, after losing his beloved ...

If you find a shirt ‘intentionally’ tied to your car's windshield wiper – don’t get out to remove it!

19-year-old Ashley works at the Genesee Valley Mall in Flint, Michigan. After finishing a night shift, she walked out to ...

Boy gets sharp pain in his throat – his doctor is shocked by what he discovers in the X-ray

One lovely summer day last summer, Nadia and her family were having a barbecue in their backyard. Everyone looked forward ...

Dad Leaves 3-Year-Old Trapped In Scorching Car, Reminds Us All What NOT To Do.

Last week, a woman made a shocking discovery in a supermarket parking lot in the Swedish town of Granna. She saw a little ...