In my world, pasta is always welcome on the dinner table. What I consider probably the ultimate comfort food, pasta has many advantages. It is not only delicious, it’s also easy to prepare, inexpensive and its rather neutral taste means it can be combined with a wide array of ingredients. In other words, it’s rather hard to fail with pasta.
This recipe is a great example of just how handy, simple and delicious pasta dish is, especially on busy weeknights.
4 garlic cloves, chopped
2 cups chicken broth
1 cup milk
2 tablespoons unsalted butter
220 grams pasta
Salt och peppar to taste
Freshly grated Parmesan cheese to taste
Fresh parsley for garnish
1. Brown the garlic in a pan until golden brown.
2. Pour in the chicken broth, milk, butter. Stir until the butter melts and everything is mixed together.
3. Add the pasta and add salt and pepper.
4. Stir everything.
5. Cook the pasta until it becomes soft and the liquid is gone.
6. Stir in the Parmesan cheese.
7. Place on a platter and sprinkle with fresh parsley. Enjoy!
Feel free to share this recipe if you know others that might like to try it out!
Love great food tips? Please like.